Share all you like, but please copy it right and in context.
Mentioning that you got it from Grooving With A Pict would be right neighborly of ya.
And feel free to feed the fish below (or leave some feedback)!
There was an error in this gadget

Your Blogger For The Evening:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Introducing my first blog link-exchange (WOOT!)

I would like to welcome The Passive Habit to the ranks of Hand-Pict Links.  , the author of said blog, is a co-denizen of TheologyWeb.com, which is where he suggested we exchange links.  SO IF THIS ALL ENDS IN FUTILITY AND/OR TEARS (OR WORSE), I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA.(hence the highlight).
(OK, I know, I know, I should have done this back around a week ago when I first added it, but I sort of just got the idea today.  I never claimed to be the quickest thinker out there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Your comments go here. Thanks!)

RSS-Pect The Groove

Grooving With A Pict

Groove Back