Share all you like, but please copy it right and in context.
Mentioning that you got it from Grooving With A Pict would be right neighborly of ya.
And feel free to feed the fish below (or leave some feedback)!

Your Blogger For The Evening:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Introducing my first blog link-exchange (WOOT!)

I would like to welcome The Passive Habit to the ranks of Hand-Pict Links.  , the author of said blog, is a co-denizen of TheologyWeb.com, which is where he suggested we exchange links.  SO IF THIS ALL ENDS IN FUTILITY AND/OR TEARS (OR WORSE), I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW IT WAS ALL HIS IDEA.(hence the highlight).
(OK, I know, I know, I should have done this back around a week ago when I first added it, but I sort of just got the idea today.  I never claimed to be the quickest thinker out there).

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Your comments go here. Thanks!)

RSS-Pect The Groove

Grooving With A Pict

Groove Back