Share all you like, but please copy it right and in context.
Mentioning that you got it from Grooving With A Pict would be right neighborly of ya.
And feel free to feed the fish below (or leave some feedback)!
There was an error in this gadget

Your Blogger For The Evening:

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let's get this party started...

But first, a bit of a confession.  I'm not really a pict- I just play one on the internet.  And even if you're probably not a member of any species of small, furry animals, I hope we can groove anyway, cave or no cave.  Or at least have a civilized discussion at any rate.  My ulterior motive behind the blog's name was to introduce its official theme song.  So, without further ado, here it is:


You may be asking yourself, "why this song?"  The reason (as much as reason has anything to do with anything you might find on this blog) is simple: it's the most bizarre song that I know and thus should serve as fair warning of the weirdness to come to one and all.  And I embedded it four times because it appears that the first copy of it got deleted or something- so hopefully, if it happens again, I already got back-up).  As to why have an official theme song in the first place, well, it's my blog, I wanted one, so I got one.
For those who want to sing along. Or just use the handy-dandy scroller below:


Lyrics | Pink Floyd - Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Your comments go here. Thanks!)

RSS-Pect The Groove

Grooving With A Pict

Groove Back