Share all you like, but please copy it right and in context.
Mentioning that you got it from Grooving With A Pict would be right neighborly of ya.
And feel free to feed the fish below (or leave some feedback)!

Your Blogger For The Evening:

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Let's get this party started...

But first, a bit of a confession.  I'm not really a pict- I just play one on the internet.  And even if you're probably not a member of any species of small, furry animals, I hope we can groove anyway, cave or no cave.  Or at least have a civilized discussion at any rate.  My ulterior motive behind the blog's name was to introduce its official theme song.  So, without further ado, here it is:


You may be asking yourself, "why this song?"  The reason (as much as reason has anything to do with anything you might find on this blog) is simple: it's the most bizarre song that I know and thus should serve as fair warning of the weirdness to come to one and all.  And I embedded it four times because it appears that the first copy of it got deleted or something- so hopefully, if it happens again, I already got back-up).  As to why have an official theme song in the first place, well, it's my blog, I wanted one, so I got one.
For those who want to sing along. Or just use the handy-dandy scroller below:


Lyrics | Pink Floyd - Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grooving with a pict lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Your comments go here. Thanks!)

RSS-Pect The Groove

Grooving With A Pict

Groove Back